Ever felt to quit GAG?

I sometimes feel I must retire from this world.

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I take a hiatus from time to time, but I never fully deactivate my account. Maybe u should do the same. Leave your account here, just don't log in for some time.

Feels like a waste to delete almost 6 years of brand and accumulated statistics on a whim!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Please don't Go, @Cowboy6666. You are Here on GAG for awhile, have reached a Great GURU Level in Helping others, and have made a nice name for yourself. I can see you as even Master.
    Sometimes I even feel there are days where I want to throw in the towel, but I am still sitting in the saddle, after nearly Two years and hopefully counting.
    Many have come through GAG Town, I know, and Many as well, have had their own reason of the season why they Leave the saloon so soon.
    Good luck and keep on Plugging... There are many more sunrises and sunsets for you here, dear. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Like once or twice I really felt like I wanted to hit the deactivate button but it was because I was upset, furious abd wasn't thinking clearly. Otherwise, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • YESSS! I have! But i would always come back!

0|0
    0|0
  • ALL THE TIMEEE

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've thought about it, but nothing serious. I can't see myself leaving any time soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really understand why people leave (delete their account). Why not just take a break for a while and come back when you're ready?

0|0
    0|0
  • i already did! got tons of work done :) then when things slowed down for me and i had the time again, i came back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the thoughts from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i have thought about deleting my account lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have left twice. Always seem to make my way back to GAG though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have been saying that for an year, just leave already!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are way to many bitter men on this website

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I haven't had that feeling yet. I'm sure there will be a dark day where I get tempted, but so far I have not been on GAG long enough to experience that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes because I think the moderation is shit, but it's still a laugh occasionally, I probably won't be here all that long though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many times, but then I end up staying xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I did once, right at the start of this year. I regretted deactivating my account within days. I opened a new one, and I'm still here. I won't make the same mistake again. I'll just disappear for however long it takes to regain interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was 2 times that I wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. lately I've been considering if i want to stay or go

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you count making a new account then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Periodically I wonder why I'm here... But I'm still here =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda quit lol.

0|0
    0|0