Am I a bad person for thinking it will be very hard for my guy friend to get a girlfriend?

Am i a bad person for thinking it will be very hard for my guy friend to get a girlfriend? i mean he is 27, short ( around 4'11), overweight guy with eczema..

He is nice, and he finds me funny though... I dont even know why i think about stuff like this.. but yeah.. it crossed my min d a couple of times. Am i bad person for even thinking about this?

when i think about it he is actually shorter then 4'11

35

Most Helpful Guy

• No, life is cruel; some people are meant to procreate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thinking negative things about people is wrong. I wouldn't say that you are a bad person unless you actually went up to him and told him that in a 'not so nice' tone.

What Guys Said 4

• Look ever guy in the world has a problem it could be that he's to short---he has a bad laugh, but in the end of the day. your not a bad person it just means that you keep more of a eye on him and and covering his back when he needs it, and trust me there a girl for ever one... I hope I helped

• you helped a little! thanks :)

• No problem I really try to do my best and hope everthing works out for your friend

• No. I'd say that's normal.

• really? hm.. interesting

• It would be UNNATURAL to not think that. It's called empathy. Man I feel bad for that guy. Worse off, he might even have more problems than that, maybe he has a micropenis. I would just fucking go shoot up a school or something if I were him

• I know I shouldn't, but I started laughing when I read this comment lol

• It was meant to sound a little funny lol

• Nah it probably will be difficult for him.

What Girls Said 2

• No, it's understandable. You're not a bad person for having a thought, and it's not like you're telling him you think this. Everybody has not so positive thoughts about one another sometimes, it's okay. You really don't need to worry about it.

• Didn't have to mention the whole eczema thing.. eh, you're not a bad person for thinking that, I mean I could just imagine him already.. maybe later he'll find someone his match.. everyone gets a match.. sooner or later.