What age do you want to get married at and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never want to get married so... WHAT?

• @apple24. You also want to remain single till the end? am I understanding you correctly? or is it that you never want marriage but are open to having committed relationships in your lifetime?

• @apple24. Okay, so it means your thinking is just like me, we have similarities in our thinking. I also want to remain single till the end, the only difference is I don't have the same explanation like yours, however I agree with your thinking. You are absolutely right, yes so what if you never want marriage, I also never want to get married, if you would have read my other opinions and comments on this site , so there is nothing wrong in the way we think, we have our reasons. I understand what you are saying. You have my understanding and support.

Excellent, keep it up young lady!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably around 30. That's around the same time I want kids. I feel like people throw their time away for themselves by getting married and having kids in their 20s. I know people who are 18-20 with kids and are married or at least engaged. I'm like why? In about 3 to 5 years or less you'll probably break up with that person and go fucking someone else. That's what we do in our 20s. Why not enjoy it?

• Spiritually married though. Maybe not by paper.

• Thanks for most helpful.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, I don't think there is a perfect age t get married. The best age is once you find the person you want to settle with. For me it would be between 24 and 28 then for the babies I want to have them between 29 and 35.

• The ripe age of never

• I won't ever get married again.

• Maybe 25 .

• Never. It's a waste, half of the time people get divorced

• Hopefully no later than 27.

• 26 or something

• 25 or older. I don't care how old, but older than 25 at least.

• I don't want to get married. I wouldn't mind a partner, but I'll pass on the marriage.

• I wanted to be married no later than 26, but I've since passed that age. "Mr. Right" hasn't come along, unfortunately... and I'm picky.

What Guys Said 6

• What age? it doesn't apply to me because I never want to get married, I want to stay single till death.

• @Jared____. Please don't ask why because it's very hard to explain.

• Really anytime 24+ is fine with me by that age I'll have a good job, degree, stable perfect time to start a family for me.

• i thought i would be married by now but im less open to the idea every passing day

• Why would I want to, I'm atheist and to put myself in chains and my partner in chains to not able to leave as easily as saying "I'm leaving... bye." when it doesn't work out doesn't make sense to me. Marriage seems like a way to make it harder from someone to leave the relationship if it doesn't work And yes I know I'm going to hell.

• I want to get married after getting a job , house.
    This can happen when i become 27 or 26

• Never. fill