Looking through this males eyes, why are Women so perfect in every way?

Whether it be in a relationship (mother/sister etc or dating ) or plutonic sense, women ROCK!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're always such a kind, open-minded soul. Thanks for being awesome and for all your appreciation towards women!!

• Thank you, but your adoration starts with your mother, and goes from there

• It doesn't seem like a lot of dudes on this site have that same adoration guiding them, but I suppose that has more to do with other life experiences making some men here so bitter

• more about perception, even if you have had bad experiences one needs to own up to their part in it

What Girls Said 5

• Thanks you made my Friday! I hope you tell the women in your life this at least once. Most men just tell me what they don't get about women. I always tell my boyfriend I wish he had a sister and he is just like "why".

Men with sisters understand women so much more than men who don't. In not saying they completely get it but sharing a house with a sister growing up lets you know the behavior some men seem as 'crazy' is actually just women.

• I tell them all the time for you need to be positive in this age with so much negativity

• True that.

• And i guess women are so used to cynicism from males rather than positivity. If you are positive towards someone you create positivity

• I didn't know plutonium was so important for relationships. I guess radioactivity is the spice of life.

• Thanks... I don't see it that way so...

• In your dreams. Nobody's perfect.

• We aren't perfect I only wish I have many flaws

What Guys Said 12

• I don't know just watching the walk so elegantly soft faces and skin. Curves even a medium amount at the belly and hips and the way their stomach curves up ever so slightly to their chest and then their collar bones. Compared to us guys they are a work of art.

• more referring to their demeanour/mannerism, but seeing you brought up their bodies...:)

• Medium lol not medium two different meanings. I think woman sacrifice a lot more than guys do. From their bodies to careers for a family. So that's also admirable

• Fucking auto correct medicum

• Nobody is perfect.
    But, yes, I like women :)

• Uhm, I beg to differ. SOME women are awesome. Not all. I wouldn't claim that, say, Sarah Palin or the women belonging to the Westboro Baptist Church are "awesome".

• I don't view the whole race as perfect, some women are defiantly close to it though, I mean they all have flaws and downsides just like us men do, no ones universally perfect after all. Perfection like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

• If there's something I've learned the hard way it's that perfection is unattainable for everyone.

• They aren't, the only thing perfect in this is good.

• I hope you never wonder why you're single.

• They aren't of course but are such lovely creatures but still capable of causing so much pain.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62XB9IbMnxQ

• Can you please give me direction for how to get to your planet? Things are very different here on Earth and they sound much better where you are. Thanks in advance.

• This is ridiculous.

• This is a joke? Right? On the whole I prefer women to men but they are far, far from perfect. Objectively I'd say it's really a matter of what sort of faults you find more egregious and what sort of virtues you find most praiseworthy as to whether you find women or men 'better'.

• Awww. I agree. Women are the most beautiful of everything that exist on Earth.