Why are women still making the stupid duckface?

Is there a purpose to the duckface? It looks really stupid and makes a woman look ugly so why do they do it?

• It increases their IQ
  • They are begging for bread
  • They think it magically makes them look good
  • I like pudding/see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I do it to annoy my fiancĂ© hahaha we have a few photos of us making the duck face, because it makes us feel good and intelligent about ourselves. I think it boosts my IQ and it makes me feel like I can take on the world.

Now pass the bread please.

• You boyfriend is a lucky guy. Funny answer thank you. *passes bread and pats head*

• Thankyou Mr. *Quacks cheerfully* Say no to smiles and yes to duck face!

• Lol
      Nice :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 13

• Today I think they see other women doing it, and started to assume that guys must find it attractive since so many other women were already doing it. I am not really sure how this tread started in the first place though. That or they really want some bread.

• I hate the duck face; it looks like they are constipated.

• It really does doesn't it? Why do I hate it so much?

• We?
      .,.,
      .,.,.

• Screw you guys I still am a fan tbh lol

• It's good for the IQ. I do it when thinking hard.

• Damn you are too hot for snot!

• Not to mention it takes 5-10 years off their maturity levels

• They tryna hide em double chins but aren't doing good job with it

• I thought it was a "reflex" for putting on the lipstick hence no guys do it

• Sadly I have seen guys do it too.

• Because they don't know how to smile?

• You sir could be right

• Makes sense yea, especially If they are self conscience about their teeth.

• Or lack of teeth!

• Who cares, they can do whatever they want

• You cared enough to answer and I deeply appreciate it.

• you got issues old man

• Thankfully you stopped aging.

• I don't know but i fucking hate it. also when they take pics with a peace sign over their eyes

• Because they don't understand how stupid it makes them look.

• And stupid is the new smart of course.

• Derp

• It was originally supposed to be some thing models do to make your face look thinner or more defined.

Any girl with a decent IQ does it to be funny and ironic. Any girl who does it thinking it makes them look cute or hot has the brainpower of a comatose gerbil.

It is at least as bad as the mullet, but the mullet had the benefit of being in the 80's. It will forever go down in history as the defining essence of the stylistically starved populous of the 2010's. Our future children will laugh at trends of the 2010's, while we will shake our heads in despair for having lived through the creation of the petabytes of inept narcissism of people who would take rather pictures of themselves looking like a super tan blonde duck with black legs and furry feet, than take the time to actually say "Hi" to the pope and the president while they are in your living room.

Alien races will hack our data to learn everything they can about us. Using the majority of images of the human face, they will be able to reconstruct the face of every middle-class white girl on the planet, and will come to the conclusion that a plague associated with a recessive gene on the X chromosome caused girls' faces to hollow out and their lips to build up cartilage and swell. And that in order to check how long they have left, human girls would regularly take pictures of themselves to see what stage of the disorder they have arrived at, watching it progress farther and farther until their hair bleaches, their skin slowly burns and mutates, and in the final stages would lead to swollen stomach tumors and male-repelling pheromones.

• Holy shit you need to write books. Side note: Mullets were around a lot in the 80's. I sadly lived in that time period.

• Bwahahahahhaha... Well fuck a duck...

• To no avail it will not fit!