I need help with a bedroom idea how do I get chirstmas lights (white) all on my four bedroom walls?

So I am sick and tired of the lamp that I have, its not giving me a enough light so my friend gave me the idea of using Christmas lights (white ones) to place around my wall so it can bright my whole room and be out of the way when I'm cleaning. But I have some concerns like how can I figure which ones would be good for my walls to you know to be able to go around my walls how can I measure this? I know how to put them on the wall (tape and clips). Please help me thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just but the small ones, like 100 light strings... Whatever u dont use, return it

• But I thought that but I was like but wait how would I plug them all in?

• true thank you!

• Lol.. Thanx!!

What Guys Said 2

• You'll have to figure how many walls your going to put on lights. Then what I would do is if you have a strand of 100 lights put them on the wall temporarily and figure from there how many strands you will need. You can always by more or take back stuff. In theory this will work but your room will still be dim. The lights are not that bright not like a 100 watt bulb.

• Super glue and hardener

• I know that I mean how to I find the right size to go around my room?

• Go find a rope and put it up then measure the length 9f the rope to find out how many lights you need

What Girls Said 2

• You'll need the Christmas lights obviously and then just command hooks. If you don't know what those are i'm too lazy to explain, but ask for them at like Home Depot or something. Just google on how to use them because sometimes people get confused, but they're gonna act as something to stick to your wall AND to hold the lights in place, they're also easy to remove so they won't ruin your paint job. I'd recommend putting them at the top :-) I'm planning to do the same thing! And i'll probably also put polaroids on my wall too.

• You can also get rope lights, I used to have one

www.fancylight.com/.../rainbow-rope-light.jpg