How bad is it when your fiancee keeps checking your phone all bc the past?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well did you cheat?
    I was in your fiancee's position, my boyfriend cheated on me when we first started dating (like 4 months into our relationship). I found out by his friends having to tell me, and I literally was broken. it took me a while to get over it, and I had trust issues with him. I believe it took me about a year to finally get over it, I mean to this day (4 years later) I still wonder why, but I'm over it, I accepted it was the past. For a while I would constantly check his phone/facebook etc. because I was scared he was doing it again.
    I mean I guess in all you just need to show that you trust eachother, and you need to give the trust back. Yes it will take time, but if you love eachother, time won't matter.

• I never mess with other guys it was just how I talked to them and stuff.

• Yeah it did. I mean he could of left me and never talk to me again. But he choose to stay with me.

• Because he obviously still cares bout you and loves you. Like I said, just give it time, it will all hopefully heal over

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• What exactly happened in the past? If there was cheating, they may have problems trusting you or whoever cheated.

The thing is, when cheating has happened then it can be hard to build that trust back up. It takes time.

However if someone else cheated on him, well he needs to move past that and realize that you are a different person.

• I think he needs that constant reassurance that nothing is going on. Sounds like he is being cautious, but if you ended up doing something wrong, he needs to be able to trust you, and I think that is why his checking your phone.

If I did something wrong, yeah sure he can check my phone. But I'm not doing anything wrong in the first place.

• I've told him that nothing is going to happen. I stopped what I was doing when he found out. And haven't done anything since

• I don't mind him checking it but its everytime I pick up my phone. He acts like a dog spotting a squirrel. Asking who I'm talking too when I'm just playing a game.

• Yeah, his paranoid

• I wouldn't check someone's phone. I would have someone check my phone so I would give the same level of privacy to someone. If I didn't trust someone I wouldn't be with them, never mind plan on marrying them? What happened to make this happen?

• You gotta throw the book at em

• Did you do something to make him want to check it?