White people, how do you like being the #1 race that non whites exclusively date?

Does it make you feel on top? Or does it make you feel superior but humble? Does it make you feel amazing? Does it makeyou feel of high status What do you think of those non whites that worship you? Are you modestly flattered by them and how they fawn over you and worship you? Weigh in.

lol filler

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally I just go about my day, I have my business to attend to. I guess I never paid too much attention to the race of the girls sucking my dick.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh yeah, totally!
    That's how I lured my korean crush into wanting to date me, duhhhh! ;P

Because you know I'm all about that race
    'Bout that race, no treble..

• ha this all sounds extremely sarcastic, but i do feel honored! aha i love dating outside of my race as well.

• No one worships me. I'm white but, hell, I don't feel on top. I don't even care that I'm white. Non-whites don't exclusively date white people. I have seen couples of many different races dating each other. Someone's preference doesn't mean they worship a race.

• You must've been under a rock. Plenty of Asian, Indian, Hispanic, and black wo/men exclusively date white people only. You might have the rare white guy that only dates Asians, but that's it.

What Guys Said 9

• Actually, it doesn't make me feel anything.

• Honestly, I don't give a shit. If I'm not planning on dating them, I don't care what they like

• For men it is white. For women it is Asian. But of course, if you are near the top of your own race you'll still do better than the bottom and middle of white/Asian.

• I'm a White guy and women don't want me, so please quit this nonsense. You have a racial-inferiority complex and it's not normal. There are so many white guys that struggle to get any attention from women and I don't appreciate idiots like you making racial stereotypes. Maybe you'd attract more women if you weren't such a whinging, self-entitled moron? Just sayin'.

• I don't really feel much of anything. I mean, I guess I feel slightly disturbed, but that's about it.

• I think your ridiculous... and so is this question. Remember there are no stupis questions. Jist stupid people

• So why did your lame ass answer it then?

• 😂😂😅😜😂😂😄

• To hopefully help"you realize how dumb your question is. Lame is such a lame word by the way

• oh yeah its great we use secret hand shakes and get all the great ceo jobs with no qualifications I mean I am currentley a bank manager, own 1 tenth of youtube and have seven mansion... oh wait no I dont : P

• I wouldn't mind being black.

• Honestly.. I am white so i think i think i speak for a lot of people when i say this.. But i dont give a fuck what other people think about me... My life is about me and mine... And i think a lot of people dont understand that... The world ain't about race anymore... Its about MONEY... And i grew up poor.. And yes I've been beat up by the cops, and yes i have a record... But i hold my head up high and i act the part im trying to be... And im still poor at 26... But im never going to give up... Im going to do what i have to do TO BE ON TOP..