Would you take dance lessons or do you want to learn how to dance?

I was thinking of picking up dance or an instrument

• I would take dance classes
    46% (6)45% (5)46% (11)Vote
  • I wouldn't
    8% (1)27% (3)17% (4)Vote
  • I would rather learn guitar or piano
    46% (6)28% (3)37% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Latin dancing is where it's at. Seriously, took some of that in high school and it was my favorite part of every day. I still remember some of it and intend to pick it up again when I have free time. Plus the girls will love it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I took dance lessons when I was little well of tap and ballet count. I wouldn't take dance because for the most part I already know how to.

But I would love to learn how to play an instrument... I need to get better at the guitar and besides that I would love to learn how to play the piano, drums, and cello.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd want to learn but... I feel like all the pros start at like 3 years old and I'd feel foolish xD I really do wanna learn how to play guitar tho. I'll serenade my future husband B)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take dance classes!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • oh totally. id be down for learning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to take dancing lessons but i bet i would fail every dance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Ya I signed up for a weekly hip hop dancing workshop in uni. It turned out to be a great decision in my life lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • O defiantly but I plan on waiting until I'm serious with someone again, as some of the dances I want to learn require passion that simply can not be faked easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I took dance classes, I play the cello, ladies, I'm about the classiest guy on this side of the river!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not I'm going to die someday, so why wouldn't I using some of my time to do something that I don't know much about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've learnt various types of shuffle based dancing in the past. Nothing fancy though.

0|0
    0|0