Would you take dance lessons or do you want to learn how to dance?

I was thinking of picking up dance or an instrument

• I would take dance classes
  • I wouldn't
  • I would rather learn guitar or piano

Most Helpful Girl

• Latin dancing is where it's at. Seriously, took some of that in high school and it was my favorite part of every day. I still remember some of it and intend to pick it up again when I have free time. Plus the girls will love it!

What Girls Said 5

• I took dance lessons when I was little well of tap and ballet count. I wouldn't take dance because for the most part I already know how to.

But I would love to learn how to play an instrument... I need to get better at the guitar and besides that I would love to learn how to play the piano, drums, and cello.

• I'd want to learn but... I feel like all the pros start at like 3 years old and I'd feel foolish xD I really do wanna learn how to play guitar tho. I'll serenade my future husband B)

• I would take dance classes!!!

• oh totally. id be down for learning.

• I would love to take dancing lessons but i bet i would fail every dance

What Guys Said 5

• Ya I signed up for a weekly hip hop dancing workshop in uni. It turned out to be a great decision in my life lol.

• O defiantly but I plan on waiting until I'm serious with someone again, as some of the dances I want to learn require passion that simply can not be faked easily.

• I took dance classes, I play the cello, ladies, I'm about the classiest guy on this side of the river!

• Why not I'm going to die someday, so why wouldn't I using some of my time to do something that I don't know much about?

• I've learnt various types of shuffle based dancing in the past. Nothing fancy though.