Are shisha pens harmful?

(Also known as hookah pens/vaping) And is it worse than cigarettes?

• Yes they are
  • No they're harmless

Most Helpful Guy

• Shisha pens are basically the same thing as electronic cigarettes, the difference is what you put in them. Vaping is always less harmful than smoking because you aren't inhaling smoke, just vapour. And the smoke is what usually does most the damage. The vapour could still have dangerous chemicals in it, depending on the liquid used. It may contain nicotine, which isn't particularly harmful, but it is extremely addictive.
    So it's certainly a lot less harmful than cigarettes or hookah, but it's probably still harmful, but it depends on what liquid is used, there may be some that are pretty harmless

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know enough about them to say.

What Guys Said 5

• Vaping is bad and it's almost as bad a cigarettes. The only good thing is they don't have the smell

• Yes of course it is harmful it's worse than cigarettes

• Will yeah it is
    But I smoke hookah when im with friends or family

• Much less harmful than cigarettes, but you can hardly call them harmless.

• It's better than cigarettes but it is still shit. Don't vape your still in taking toxic chemicals

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure. I know some have no nicotine in them (and you can get some with various % nicotine), but breathing in chemicals can't be good for you.

• They still have nicotine in them.