What age bracket did you have your first kid?

• Under 18 years of age.
    2% (1)7% (4)5% (5)Vote
  • 18-24 years old
    10% (4)5% (3)7% (7)Vote
  • 25-30 years old.
    7% (3)8% (5)8% (8)Vote
  • 30-35 years old
    5% (2)8% (5)7% (7)Vote
  • 35-40 years old.
    2% (1)3% (2)3% (3)Vote
  • I haven't had any yet (say the age you plan to have one).
    74% (30)69% (41)70% (71)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any and I'm unsure about it. If I did, I guess it'd be the mid to late 30s

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 28-35 would be my age bracket :) I would like to have 3 kids, maybe 4 at 37 or something! :)

2|0
    0|0
    • :) Wow!

4 kids?

• Yes haha, we're 4 siblings and I like the way our home is alive and there's lots of movement, would like this for myself in the future as-well :) But if my partner and I don't have the means I would settle with 3 :p

• Well you'll definitely have your hands full until they are 10 and above :D
      but it's worth it for sure.
      Kids are beautiful.

What Guys Said 10

• I won't be having kids.

░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░
    ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░██▄▀▄░░░░
    ░░░▄▀░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░░█░░░▀▀░█▀▄░░░
    ░░░█░░█▄░░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░█░░░
    ░░▐▌░░█▀░░░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░
    ░░▐▌░░█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
    ░░▐▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░
    ░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░▐▌░
    ░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░█░░░░░░▐▌░
    ░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░▄█░░░░░░▐▌░
    ░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▐▌░
    ░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
    ░░░░▐▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
    ░░░░░█░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░

2|0
    0|0
  • Want kids but have to find a woman first so I probably won't get a chance to be a father. lol

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any kids, but I do want them!

2|0
    0|0
    • What age would you like to have kids?

• Show All
    • Good thinking. So you think these girls with no jobs. Living at parents house at 18 getting pregnant is messed right up then?
      My buddy's stupid girlfriend got preg and dumped him. Then b4 baby got back. After bany came dumped him again. When together at hospital she didn't give the baby his last name. Go figure. Now wants him to sign all rights away instead of child support. Fûck that ! So she can raise the baby with another guy she calls daddy. The bitch went off the pill just wanting to get preg I know it. She was dumping him as soon as preg from the get go. Sorry a but off subject but I read a guy sounding he has shit together and wouldn't have baby until he has sat ability and a job. Not at mommys still himself ! What a dumb bitch. Sorry man.

• @Theshaft169 no worries bro, everyone has to rant sometimes!

• No kids yet and not looking to have any was of yet.

2|0
    0|0
  • i was turning 19

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't got one.

3|0
    0|0
  • Don't plan on having children, and it's not really a strong desire, but if it happens, alright.

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends completely on when I get married. Sometime after that I will have kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean how old when you had one in the sack?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, how old you were when your kid was born.

• Oh i thought how old were you when you had sex with a kid. Duh.
      My girlfriend had her daughter at 14

• I was 39

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I don't have any yet and don't really plan to have any at all because of the massive Tokophobia but I might always adopt or get a child with the help of a host mother later in life. That will be once I'm really settled though - like with the right partner, a relatively safe and well paid job/career & an own place so probably when I'm in my 30s.

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had any yet (say the age you plan to have one). I am not sure when I am ready !

3|0
    0|0
  • I only have a godson who's one. I do, however, plan to be pregnant at age 23-24. I would like to have 4-6 children of my own body.

2|0
    0|1
  • I voted for 30/35 because that's when I wanna ADOPT them.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't have kids but I'd like to have them before I'm 30.

2|0
    0|0
  • i haven't had any yet... but i think i would like to start having kids around 28 or something... as long as its before 30

1|0
    1|1
    • Why specifically before 30?

• Show All
    • @Stacyzee technically man can be a father at almost any age, if they would find an young gold digger and/or sucker, but the chance of disabilities getting greater as a man get older, nature clearly prefers an relative young parents, and not elderly parents, some men just don't want to admit it.

genetics.thetech.org/older-dads%E2%80%99-kids-higher-risk-genetic-disease

• Yes, lets acknowledge that the provided information is true. However the article shown states that is a rare possibility. Remember , we are speaking about the norm.

• I'm thinking 30-35.

2|0
    0|0
  • haven't had one yet

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't want kids.

2|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had any and don't want any.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I get married, mid to late 20s.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm unable to bare children.

2|0
    0|0
    • How do you feel about that?

• Show All
    • @Betwyn It was a near death experience it's a long story. I was just glad to be alive.

• um, if you ever feel like typing it out, I'm interested.. my inbox is always open :)

If you don't.. I get that too.. *hugz*

• probably mid-30s if i'm lucky

2|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had any but maybe around 24-30 near age 30 comes the problems

2|0
    0|0
  • I want to have my first kid when I'm 25 and no later

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever want children. I love them but they are not for me. Plus that would mean I would have to find a boyfriend too. Not into one stands.

1|0
    0|0