Girls, Would you have issues with dating a Bi-Sexual man?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• My biggest issue is never truly knowing who satisfies him more sexually, me or another man? And of course they will never tell you because they don't want to hurt your feelings. Very frustrating.

• Thank you for the MHO. Any guesses on which one likely satisfies him more? Or is it both, just in different ways?

• I did a lot of crazy stuff when I was younger, too, and then settled down when I got married. I don't really regret any of it...

• me either, its just part of fully experiencing life... i think it helps you when you do settle, as well

What Girls Said 10

• Yes because I would think the chances of being cheated on are higher since he is not satisfied with only woman.

• I would definitely have issues. Im a jealous person by nature so now i wouldn't only have to worry about him looking at girls but guys too? Buh. I have a lot of gay friends too and id be so paranoid lol so in order for me to not act like a crazy b* i would just avoid the whole situation.

• Yes, I would never date a bi-sexual man, it doesn't fit my image of a "virile" "macho" man that I like :/

• yeah... i'm straight, my preference is straight men.

• No, I'm open to it. His sexuality doesn't define who he is as a person.

• I've dating bisexual men before so I don't see why I wouldn't if I were single.

• not at all. we can talk about hot men and women togtether haha

• no i would not!

• No because I'm Bi too

• Not interested at all