Do you honestly think Donald Trump will win the election?

do you honestly think Donald Trump will win the election?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• If he does I'm moving to another country.

Most Helpful Guy

• i honestly hope the fuck not. he's a fraud on so many levels it's astounding he's still riding high. it just shows how dumb many americans are.

What Girls Said 4

• no. i have faith in my fellow americans to not let that happen. he has no political skills whatsoever. all he knows how to do is lose money, make money, lose some more money, and bag bitches.

• I hope not!

• God I hope not and I'm not even American

• No, he puts his foot in his mouth too much and is generally an asshole. I think the reason he's around and gets the coverage he does is because of how entertaining and infuriating he is. If he wins though, I'm moving to Canada.

What Guys Said 5

• He will peak with less than 40% of the Republican vote and would lose the general election to a cross-eyed goat with large genitals.

• Honestly, none of the current candidates are even good enough. They are all paid for by corporations.

• Trump is a toolish man-child with a big mouth who inherited his fortune from daddy...

• I mean he is leading in the polls D: am Canadian so ill laugh my ass of if he get in

• No but I sure hope so