How stop being embarassed by the fact that Im a Virgin Who has never had a boyfriend?

How stop being embarassed by the fact that Im a Virgin Who has never had a boyfriend? I try not to let it bother me, when then subjects comes up I have an internal panic attack because im afraid they will ask me or something

Most Helpful Guy

• Realize this... IT IS NORMAL.
    There are so many people out there who are virgin and/or never had a relationship before, it's normal

The right one hasn't come by yet, that is all.
    And no easy sex with random people, which is a good thing

• I dont know that I belive in the right one.. and no guy that i want wants to be my boyfriend either. Which isn't hepling how I feel.. and I know there are many virgins out there, but im cute.. so it shouldn't be that unbelivable difficult. .. I know many factors plays a big rolle, but im getting a bit impatient...

• Yes I have, but dating has realised that I have very little confidence in myself reading my personality. . So because if that I find every reason for it not to Work because I dont want guys to see how not interesting I am... so I self sabotage a lot

• You made me curious now, wish I could get to know you better now

ANYWAY
      If you're a good person, confident about yourself (don't say you're boring, be proud of who you are!), you're going to get people to like you easy :)
      Confidence is a huge turn on

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a virgin really isn't that big of a deal. If you are full of passion, fiery yet serene like water, and vividly knowledgeable of how to please every inch of a man's body then many men will actually find you to be a delectable rarity. Hold yourself with confidence and pride. If you feel intimidated because you lack knowledge or awareness then confront that head on by filling your mind with sexual knowledge. There are tons of books out there where people generously give tons of tips, ideas, and tricks. Experience doesn't always guarantee satisfaction. There are some people who've been f*cking for years and they suck; their partners go online and ask what to do about their lame, boring, predictable, far from virgin boyfriend or girlfriend. So don't feel bad. Chin up, you are lovely! :)

• Its not that am affraid people will judge me or anything.. its just a pary of me feels something shpuld have happened by now. And im quite educated about sex.. so mentallty im very experienced lol

• @Asker I see why you may feel that way but the longer you stay a virgin, the better. Sex looks all glamorous and desirable in music videos and on T. V. or in advertisements, but it's actually usually one major gamble with more negative possible outcomes than positive ones. Would you rather something happened by now or something not happened because it would have been a negatively impactful experience?

• Ofc not.. thats why im waiting and have untill now..

What Guys Said 5

• Strong boys would be an more correct term, and an guy don't have to be evil to be strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss0-xpbKRgQ

• When you learn that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin and never having a boyfriend. Stop making mountains out of molehills.

• Well im trying. . But when everyone seems to have either relationships or sex going for them I can't help but feel left out and like its something wrong with me since no guy I have dated so far wants to be my boyfriend

• Easy, get over it. There it's nothing wrong with it.

• People that normally say that dont have this problem

• Lol, only SOME guys think like that. I don't and never did.

• Asker, the point is not in being virgin forever, almost no guy would want an eternal virgin as well, it's simple that it's better to be the first of the girl then to have her after many other man was on get, virgin girl is first hand, and that is her main appeal to many guys, and she is not a slut. As long as you would be with the same guy all would be ok, but to take a girl after other guys have been on her is much less attractive.

• By realizing that it actually makes you more desirable to most men.

• Well it doesn't really make me feel better

• I can help you with this... Would u like to netflix and chill with me?

• If you are 5'11, from Scandinavia, like cats, hairy and love cats im in!

• But honestly... Be glad your a virgin.. I wish i was so i would not know what i was missing.. I can say that about other things as well

• Lol.. Its a long ways from the us... can't exactly drrive there

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a virgin and I've never had a boyfriend. I think it helps to realize that you're not the only one out there. Also, it shouldn't make you feel any less attractive to the opposite sex. People will try to make you feel like you are less just because you haven't had the same experiences as them, but don't let them bring you down. More experience does not always equate to being a better partner in a relationship.

• Its not that people tell me that its a bad thing, but for someone reason people assume im very experienced and from former experiences people get super shocked when they have found out.. so because of that I have Just felt more and more shy about it because being a Virgin creates a lot of unwanted attention from people.. and im not a super outgoing person

• So very indrectly im ashamed over the fact that Im not interesting enough to get a boyfriend

• Oh, I see... Well, guys are stupid if they prefer girls with experience over girls who are virgins. Even if that's just my opinion, why would you want a guy who only wants sex? Believe me, it's just not worth it. If he really cares about you he will want more from you than just your body.