Do you like hot weather or cold weather?

I dont do well in hot weather. i wear shorts and flip flops all year round regardless of how cold it is. I share a house so this is something me and my house mates clash over. I have my windows fully open all year round, yet they have th heating on full blast as early as September.

Rain or shine im still wearing shorts. I can't sit in the living room with them because its way too hot and I start sweating. yet they're all there wrapped up in blankets. its crazy

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Cold weather is way better.
    I prefer my winter wardrobe over my summer one.
    I am quite a hot person, the cold don't faze me.

What Girls Said 7

• that's hard lol. both have their pros and cons, but give me some heat, the beach and a coconut with a straw and ill b just fine.

• I love cold weather, considering winter is my favourite season, I literally love wrapping up warm and wearing furry socks with long boots when it's snowing outside

• The only time I like hot weather is if Im hanging out at the beach or by the swimming pool. Cold weather is ok. Can't take the 3 ft of snow we get each year. ;-)

• I prefer cold weather. When it's too hot, I feel dirty and my skin looks awful.
    I don't understand how you do wear shorts and flip flops when it's cold.

• I love the autumn and the winter. I can't deal with heat; it's so uncomfortable.

It was snowing earlier today and I went out without a coat, because I literally enjoy feeling the cold on my skin.

• Hot weather over cold weather any day. I'm freezing my ass off from October to April every year and I don't like it.

• Hmmm both i love cold but i love hot clothes...

What Guys Said 2

• I like to work outside, so I prefer 65-75F as long as possible during the year without the humidity.

• I like hot water and cold weather.