I can't stop watching 9/11 footage, is something wrong with me?

I watch videos and look at photos from 9/11 for 2 hours everyday and I can't stop. It is like I am addicted to watching it and people are starting to think I am crazy.

I want to become enraged on the inside to fight the threat of radical islamic terrorism.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think u just want to feel connected to those moments again, and if that's how u deal with it, then that's ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's normal if you're a terrorist.

• You don't have to be a terrorist to be interested in 9/11

• Being "addicted" and watching 2 hours of video every day goes beyond being interested.

What Girls Said 4

• I use to do this when I woke up and look up conspiracies about it, I guess you're looking for an answer that you don't know, or just curious etc.

• For some reason I am drawn to the sounds of the police sirens, the smoke and wreckage, the running and falling people, the confusion, the chaos. I get an adrenaline rush. I like the state of fear that it puts in me because it makes me feel alive for some reason.

Not that I enjoy the event itself, it was terrible, but it brings emotions to me that I can't get anywhere else.

• Might be a fetish.

• Yes it is!

• I like to watch videos explaining and asking questions on 9/11. You're not crazy, it was a pretty huge and intriguing event

• it is scary, especially the people jumping out of the top floors, I am glad that you cannot see their facial expression. Some of the Paris attacks videos are scary as well.

• Paris attacks are still being dealt with but it is a life changing event for many people in France. The attack videos for 9/11 are similar but much more extreme

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe someones trying to reach out to you from the other side by making you feel like watching these

maybe they are warning you or telling you thats how they passed

• Regardless what your doing us disrespectful to the victims