I just stole my neighbors pizza?

The pizza was orderded online and the pizza guy came knocking on my door and asked for a sign so i just signs her name anyways she comes knocking on my door and ask me if i took her pizza i said yes and i had a slice in my hand and was eating it she asked me why did i do this i told her no one says no to a free pizza and closed the door on her face she knocked again and told me to pay for it i told her no and told her what u gonna do about it? Cry? So i closed the door and told her to fuck off
is it wrong for me to eat it in her face while she cries?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do people ask stupid questions? You already know you're in the wrong and that's stealing it didn't belong to you and that's technically stealing.

I hope she's sues you 😒

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I dont think this is real, either way, dick move! Dont steal, thats drummed into you from early childhood so you know what you supposedly did is wrong. You should pay her back and apologize sincerely.

What if she ordered in because she hadn't been shopping and she had no food, but that was all she could afford... She could have gone hungry because of your immature and quite simple horrific behaviour. Rude, very rude. Yes it was wrong but you know that already.

• OFcourse, thats just plain rude you should've just paid for it as soon as she came knocking at your door, or if you're really that rude you shouldn't have answered it and rubbed it in her face.

• Wow! lol Man thats fucked up! i would have push u to the ground!

• This sounds super fake. But anyways I don't have a problem with taking what belongs to me. I would have punched you, taken the pizza plus the one on your hand & thrown it at you.

• That was very rude.
    And yes it was wrong of you.
    You should pay her back, and apologize to her.

• Just one word comes to mind.. TROLL.

• You're very dull.

• Are you the same guy who put fireworks in the taxi cab?

• call me up next time

• BAHAHHAHAH ma Asian babez will Tae-Kwon-do and karate chop this anon HAWTIE head off 😘

• Quite funny but so rude

• lol... This really happened? I don't think so.

• HahahahaahhHAHAH what the hell is wrong with you.

• Worst troll ever.

What Guys Said 12

• Lol do you have ADHD?

• Do you have autism?

• Yeah...
    Guess what, forging someone's signature is a felony, and taking her pizza is also an act theivory, I'm surprised she didn't call the cops on you yet.

And what the fuck is wrong with you for taking an innocent lady's pizza?

• trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll or just a huge moron.

• One of the best trolls of the night

• ahahaha troll

• You signed her name, thats fraud. You commited a crime

• LOOOL thats hilarious. But still, who denies free pizza?

• Yeah I'd say so...

• Lmfao beast mode. No one turns down free pizza... ever

• Ohh fuck right off xou lying little prick!

FAIL !!!
    What bullshit ! Slam your momma in the door
    Are u the guy that blew 5 guys for a 6 pack of root beers last week and ate every guys load?

• Hahahah fuck hha funny as hell much but seriously i hope this is a joke.