Quick!! I may have been caught drinking underage, how do I approach this?

I went out with friends last night, ended up having too much alcohol without realising (I'm 15), and I vomited in my friends backyard. When my own mum brought me and my friend home, I ended up being sick again on the way back in the car. She asked me if I was drinking and she has THAT LOOK that's just like 'Are you actually joking me right now?' and I just said of course not. Cleaned myself up, stench of alcohol was real and she came up with me when we got home to take my dirty boke-covered clothes and she asked if I was drinking again. I said "No, why would I do that?" Now it is currently 06:47, I've been up since like 5 and the headache is bad. What do I do tomorrow when she asks, do I lie and tell her "I had too much food and we bumped into people who gave me a gulp of their drink and it make me sick." or do I come out with the truth? Same thing happened 4 years ago with my brother except he was 14 and was caught smoking as well (I would never!) so I don't know how my mum will react. I'm so scared, I'm not usually like this, it was just once!!

My mum was cool about it, she ended up making a joke about it instead and didn't get angry at all. I think because I didn't show that I had a hangover gave her hope I hadn't drank much. And for everyone telling me this is ruining me, it was once. It was a bit of fun. I knew what I was signing myself up for, my stomach just obviously could not keep up with my sober mind. Thanks everyone though x

Most Helpful Guy

• Your mom is not stupid, come out straight. You thought it'd be cool to act like an adult and drink? Then f*ckng act like an adult and don't lie.
    Your mother already knows you were drunk, if she asks you it's not to know if you drink or not, it's to know if you're mature enough to come out straight and learn from your mistakes.

Lie and you'll end up getting in more troubles than if you don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your mum didn t live under a rock.
    Everything you are experiencing niw, she already had.
    Like aledeeurope said she s asking to see if you d be responsible and mature enough to admit it.
    Almost everyone screw up in life and gets really waisted.
    Happened to me too. Difference is I told her.
    Now maybe my mum is more chill than yours and maybe because I wasn t a minor. Things went out smoothly.
    Bottom line she advused me what to do next time.
    And point it out the side effects of my behavior and that s it. Lesson mesrned, we move on in life.

What Guys Said 3

• Face the music! Just remember: it's not the end of the world, just a tightened grip on your freedom.

• Being honest with your mom would work out better. Also beware that if you keep messing with alcohol it will sneak up on you before you least expect it and that don't take long. The next thing you know you won't be able to put it down. Alcohol has killed in my family because of that very reason and it's a very painful dreadful thing to have and to watch somebody die of. Stay away from it.

• "Same thing happened 4 years ago with my brother except he was 14 and was caught smoking as well (I would never!)"

bet you said that about drinking. lol.

What Girls Said 7

• Well honestly parents know the smell of alcohol is literally really strong to people who haven't been drinking. I would come out with it- tell her you had a bit to drink. It's not going to be unheard of, it's more common than you think and hopefully it turns out okay x

• Thank you so much x

• Take a bath maybe and drink some water actually a lot of it. When I feel nauseous I also drink some carbonated water. Make sure you eat x

• first of all calm down!
    it's ok to drink... and of course there's a reason to why drink after 21.. and obviously you can see why.
    take 2 advil pill.. it will make ur headache go away. then take a cold shower. dress up.. and go and tell her the truth. tell her you didn't like the alcohol thingy and yea it was a dumb move! and say you're sorry that you lied to her..
    but don't let anyone else knows.. your mom is your best friend! keep that in mind.

ps: avoid coffee! please!! your body needs water now.. just drink water as much as you can.

• With caution and i would be freakin scared.

• Tell her the truth. Lying leads to more lying yea know.
    Also smoking weed is safer than drinking. Just an fyi

• Your mom already knows you've been drinking so you should just be honest. Like do you *really* think she doesn't know what a drunk person looks like? XD

• She already knows
    Your just Madoff it worse by lying
    Tell the truth

• Guess you should have thought about that beforehand...