Is this the perfect response to the racist bile from Donald Trump?

Dear @realdonaldtrump,

My name is Marwa, and I am a Muslim. I heard you wanted us the start wearing ID badges, so I decided to choose one for myself. I am not easily identifiable as a ‪#‎Muslim‬ just by looking at me, so my new badge will let me display proudly who I am. I chose the peace sign because it represents my ‪#‎Islam‬. The one that taught me to oppose ‪#‎injustice‬ and yearn for ‪#‎unity‬. The one that taught me that killing one innocent life is equivalent to killing humanity. I heard you want to track us as well. Great! You can come with me on my Cancer Awareness walks at the local middle school, or you can follow me to work where it's my job to create happiness. You can also see how my local mosque makes PB&J sandwiches for the homeless and hosts interfaith dinners where everyone is welcome. Maybe then you'll see that me being Muslim doesn't make me any less American than you are. Maybe if you walk in my footsteps, you can see that I am not any less human than you are. Salaamu alaikum ✌🏼 ‪#‎NOTINMYNAME‬

Most Helpful Girl

• your literally gorgeous and i am jealous

What Girls Said 5

• sounds like dawah

anyway, it's Trump. he won't care and it might make this idea of his more popular.

• Trumps is sounding like hitler now

• Wow👏👏this is so nice. Don't listen to other people saying this wouldn't do anything because that it false.. maybe you should write a letter to him instead though. Maybe one day you could change the worlds veiws on Islam and that the Qur'an supports peace , unity, and kindness, not what is happening around the world now. Also not to be creepy or anything but your really pretty💕

• She is my new role model, whoever she is. <3 Thank you for posting this. I feel like Trump is a cock-sucking butt nugget. Lol if you take out certain letters in his name it spells "don't"

• That was very nice. Trump is just an overall bad person. This guy pretty much only gives a shit about white people. Trump makes me dissapointed in humanity. He's a dick.

What Guys Said 10

• The best way to combat controversial issues is to ignore it. Giving attention to it makes it more popular.

• He's Donald trump... he won't give two shits what you have to say- that's why he's successful. Don't waste your time on him.

• Can be used as a counter-argument
    hinduismthoughts.files.wordpress.com/.../...82.jpg

• People are going to down vote this, but it's the truth

• “Whoever expresses disbelief in God after having accepted belief [will suffer greatly] – except him who is forced while his heart is still at peace in belief” (16:106)

"In Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, especially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution."

Basically Taqiyya means that a muslim who is facing religious persecution is allowed to deny their faith to avoid being punished. It's amazing what a quick google search can reveal!

• @Cherokeehp not only that; it can also be used to lie to infidels about pretty much everything, as long as benefits islam in one way or another.
      So why anyone trusts them is beyond my understanding.

• When another group get's "insulted" by the same idiot they're indifferent, but when the offensive comments are thrown at them now; then they "react".

• Very well said. We need people like this to stand up for themselves and give courage to others.

• That's awesome

• I don't think Donald Trump is racist. I think he just likes ridiculous things for attention.

• Yes it is perfect,
    Trump should just go die

• You don't need a response. People take everything he says out of context. You're just overreacting.

• TRUMP 2016.