Guys why do u judge girls on looks were not going to be pretty forever😉?

• judge on personality
  • judge on looks

Most Helpful Guy

• it's true that inner beauty is more important and as much as I dislike it appearances matter (to men AND women). but I think that extrinsic features can represent intrinsic qualities. for example,

fake eyelashes, too much make up, too plastic = superficial, self-obsessed

overweight, never goes to the gym = doesn't care about her health or fitness, low sense of self-worth

dresses trashy, doesn't wash or try to look good = doesn't care about her appearance, low sense of self-worth

lots of wrinkles, scowls a lot, furrows her eyebrows, etc. = potentially a very sour and bitter person

those are just some examples of how appearance can be revealing of a person's personality but this is not always true.

• anyway a lot of the attributes women are attracted to can be superficial or shallow also.

for example, there's a lot of girls that want men because they are successful - they have a nice car, nice rolex, nice job, etc.

or women that are attracted to popularity or status, so the cool kids in a social circle will inevitably end up getting the top pick when it comes to girlfriends and fuck buddies. they might not necessarily be especially nice personality wise either! but because they have an aggressively confident mindset and they have the social know-how, they get to the top.

overall, the main attractive trait seems to be confidence and leadership for women. and history has taught us many times that not everyone at the top of the social hierarchy is a good person.

Most Helpful Girl

• WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN IM NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUUULLLL? 😢

• @justbanANNAz thats a good question to ask but its like I always say time will only tell.

• yeah i was having a Lana Del Rey moment, but very true. @ricaneyes
      i should also say asker, this happens to be #generalisation393 . many guys r aware that we age... because they age too!

• Right! We are not going to stay young FOREVER. If he loves you enough then he will love you even more as you get older.

What Guys Said 11

• Well... girls judge guys on looks too, but they never admit it. They come up with all the crap like personality matters more, he needs to be kind, etc.

Both men and women judge each other on the basis of looks, but men are at least honest enough to admit it.

• Why do girls judge guys on looks too? We're not gonna be muscular forever ;)

You judge both on personality and looks. You see looks first, that's when the first judgement happens, then it's personality.

• You're right, but that's when those men will "trade" those girls in for a newer model.

• well, don't girls do that too? ;)

looks is the first thing you notice. You don't judge someone solely on their looks but it's what catches your interest and makes you wanna find out more about her personality too. if it turns out that she has a shitty personality then it doesn't matter how good she looks... but on the other side a great personality can compensate a lack in the looks department. at the end you need to like both if you wanna be together with someone :)

• because the idea is you marry a young women and get her best years. nobody wants to marry and old women.

• If you're talking about guys attraction to girls i don't think it's really judging that comes to mind it's more to do with taste. Females are the same way though, they pick and choose too based on a guys looks they do it all the time.

• personality won't change as much :D

• I actually think a womans looks are timeless meaning they are pretty forever

• Who says we want you for ever?

• I don't judge you on your looks. But I do judge you on your nickname.

• that is why we guys prefer short term relationships over long term

What Girls Said 3

• At your age guys aren't really thinking about "forever".

• I look at her looks!!! I mean i want my kid to look like his father.

• You are 14 years old.