Is it true no one drinks alcohol past the age of 21?

Is it true once you turn 21 you stop drinking alcohol. No one has ever been drunk past the age of 21 and no one over 21 has ever gone to some place where alcohol would be served (i. e. Bars, parties, weddings) so no one drinks past the age of 21 is this true

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah this is true. come on if this were true how would the alcohol industry be what it is?

obviously this isn't true.

What Girls Said 4

• no I plan on getting drunk on my birthday! lol

• That'd be nice, wouldn't it? -_-

• No? Where did you get this information?

• Naa i drink

• You're 16

• I meant that no one past 21 drinks and I honestly don't care if you drink just don't drink yourself to death and don't drive drunk

• Oh sorry mybad anw noo my cousin is 22 and drink and iknow a lot of people who drinks and go clubs too soo naa and yea i have limits

What Guys Said 9

• Yep, my unicorn told me this so it must be true.

• That is anything but true.

• I'm 46 and I had a few beers last night with pizza while watching "50 Shades of Grey" with my wife (she's also 46 and drank a few as well)

• yes. it's totally true. it's physically impossible to get drunk after your 21st birthday.

• 100% no lol.

• Yeah what's the point after it's legal?

• False. I love craft beer and most of the time me and my friends go out, it's too bars.

• That is complete and utter BULLSHIT. Who the fuck told you that load of crap. I'm gonna be honest with you, people get drunk from the ages of 16- 60, (give or take a few years).

• If that were true, then drunk driving wouldn't be an issue in this country.