Brown/Green liquid stuff coming out of my vagina?

I am 13 and i haven't had my period since 6 weeks, I am still a virgin and today i noticed a brownish greenish liquid thing in my pad and also a little bit of blood. I am so freaking scared and dont know what it is? can anybody please help? Is it normal? Is it something serious? what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no obgyn on the site.
    I suggest you to ask it your doctor.

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to your mum about it. ik it'll be awkward but i had the same thing, i went to the doc and they just put me on some medication to regulate it. may not even be harmful, still talk to her anyway just to make sure. sometimes this happens when your young as your periods won't of found a regular pattern.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell your mom if it happens again and go to a doctor.

• Possibly infection. Doctor. Now.

• Go to the Doctor ASAP!

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely tell your mum and get a doctors appointment. You may be irregular, you may have weird discharge from an infection or something. Don't panic, it'll be alright but tell your mum ASAP.

• You need to talk with your mom. It could be just leftover blood or it can be a sign of a bacterial infection.