What sort of idiotic things you used to do as a child?

1.) When I was a kid, I'd turn on the fan and when I spoke in front of it, it would alter my voice. So I'd talk into the fan and pretend that my life was in danger as I screamed for somebody to come help me.

2.) When my Mom used to tell me to iron her clothes, the clothes that looked less wrinkled would go on the hanger, un ironed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was that kid who would only poop in my diaper if no one was around me.

Id go behind chairs, hide behind couches, I needed my solitude.

Once I was big boy potty trained it was like all my dreams had come true finally I had the privacy to drop a deuce all alone

even though I almost fell in the first time, I think I was the most excited child of all time to learn to use the toilet. My parents told me I kept telling them bye bye I go poo when they were teaching me to use it (I had no idea what I was doing)

I still don't believe any of that ever happened, of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had food issues as a kid... like really weird and bad food issues.

I didn't like to go home to eat when I was out playing because I was hardcore, so when I was around 4-5 I would eat gravel off of the ground because I liked the texture and thought it would make me full so I could continue playing.

What Guys Said 8

• I would write love notes to girls I had a crush on. Lol

• everyone did #1 lol

i bbqd and went to the park at night, picked up what i thought was a hot dog... someone didn't clean up after their dog.

ate icecream and hide the wrapper under the garbage so i wouldn't have to throw it away

• Dress up in girl clothes because they looked so pretty.

Don't judge ^_^

• Hey, I understand. They make baby girls clothes so cute, I feel like buying them even though there are no babies at my house. lol.

• I would play with my hands in a manner of wrestling and football. Don't ask.

• I was pee anywhere... on people

• I used to f*ck a cucumber with a baby oil... I was like 9 back then

• I would steal my uncle's porn collection and tear the pages that I like :-)

• I did the fan thing also but I also made a lot of prank phone calls.

What Girls Said 2

• I would always tell my mom to grab one of the chicken babies for me. And then lock the door quickly so the chicken (mom) doesn't bite me.

I used to bother this dog. I am usually scared of dogs but my aunt had a really nice one. So when my uncle bought me chips, I would go outside, find the dog, show him the bag, and then start running
    It would chase me till I drop the bag lol.

I wasted my chips.

• Lool, poor dog only wanted chips 😭😭

• Lool, he never ate the chips. He would just rip the bag and sniff it.

I did that because I think a few Yeats before that day, I had seen street dogs chasing a girl who had a bag in her hand. The dog kept chasing after until she screamed and dropped the bag, lool
      :D

• Rofl, that's too funny.

• I am gonna get married hahaah! lol