Dopest Starbucks Drink?

Dopest Starbucks Drink?

I was in line at Sbux and ordering the same time as this other guy about my age who lookedl like me and his girlfriend started laughing and I wondered why and it turned out we ordered it Trenta Passion Tea Lemonade with Sweetner (Don't give me shit for drinking a sweet drink it's hot in SoCal.)

What's your go-to Starbucks drink?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark roast coffee.

In the summer, when it's hot here for about 6 weeks, the unsweetened lemonade/ice tea (the lemonade is already sweet, so it ends up being slightly sweet) is delicious, though brutally overpriced.

What Girls Said 14

• The only thing I ever really order from Starbucks is the hot chocolates. Sometimes I'll get tea. The peppermint mocha thing is pretty good too, but that's it.

• I have never been to Starbucks in a while. Last time I was there, I order Carmel latte.

• The only thing i ever order at Starbucks is Java chips frapuccino. Other kinds of coffee i can find at other places for half the shitty exaggerated price. And i'm definitely not a hipster Teenager buying smoothies or some basic bitch buying pumpkin spiced lattes... Tried it once from a friend, people are such cows sometimes... nothing special about those autum themed Drinks...

• haha i'll have to make a note not to go after any girls who order pumpkin spiced lattes

• I'm Kind of the special Kind of feisty and bitchy XD

• the java chip frap is rather tasty, isn't it? :-D

• Caramel Frappucino.

• White chocolate mocha latte (with ice if its hot outside)

• i go to starbucks only because my friends pull me everywhere they want to go... so annoying.. even though id on't like the look of starbucks

• salted caramel frapp

• I don't drink anything from starbucks because i can't afford it!

• How To Get Free SBUX Drinks By Flirting With The Barista Take Coming Soon!

• Cheese is so good. But we all know where cheese-abuse leads.

http://i.imgur.com/5aU40u9.jpg

• @0112358 aw that sad...

• Iced White Chocolate mocha or Iced carmel frapp

• I've only ever had 1 Starbucks. They aren't local to me. I opt for costa, I hate cafe Nero.

I looooove caramel lattes :)

• lol where do you live that you don't have a starbucks?

• No I mean miles. As in miles per hour (MPH)

Offensive American people. Soz we came up with your language.

• We speak American, y'all! Haha

• Green tea lemonade or a light vanilla latte.

• Asian dolce latte.

• I'm partial to their green tea frappucino and I don't know why it isn't sold in store.

• Those strawberry frappes are yummy as fuck

• lol says the cutest little drink and then finishes as fuck

What Guys Said 4

• Strawberry Frappachino, Whipped Cream, and Choclate Syrup... Yeah, I need to go to the gym later.

• I like the seasonal stuff that Starbucks has, the gingerbread spice latte is so tasty. :-D

On their standard menu, I always go for the fraps, fav ones are the java chip and caramel.

• What does "dopest" mean?

• I always get the Cinnamon shit.