Do you like your first name? What's your first name's meaning? Where is it from?

Mine's Inés. (pronounced "Ee-ness") It's a Spanish name and its kind of common in France where I live. It means "innocent, kind". I don't hate it but I don't love it either. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Brett
    Meaning: man of Britain
    Reason my parents named me: I guess they just liked how it sounded. We're not British, no relatives named Brett.

Thing about it that bothers me, that I've really only noticed in the past few years, is that when I introduce myself to people, they always think I said, "Brad" or even "Brat". And I'm like, what the fuck, Brett is more common than both of those names, why would you automatically assume I said either of those.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jamie. It's eh. It's unisex, so that pisses me off.

I think it means "supplanter" in Hebrew.

"supplanter is a noun that means one who wrongfully or illegally seizes the place of another. A supplanter takes over or takes the place of someone else, usually on purpose. If usurping thrones is your thing, then maybe you have a future as a supplanter."

What Guys Said 1

• First name is Ozone, practically the Ozone layer. I have no idea where it's from nor what it means but hell I love it cause it's unique.

What Girls Said 3

• Delia. Pronounced "Deh-Lee-Ah".

It is Greek origins and means daughter of the sea. Or from the island of Delos. Kinda ironic seeing as I have a water phobia.
    I'm ok with it. Lots of people seem to like it.

• Rachelle. It's the French variation of Rachel, meaning "ewe" or "lamb", I think. Baaaa.

• Kaytlyn. It's English and means "pure."

I like it.