Are you needy? Nee-eeeee-eeedy?

BE HONEST PEEPS.

Are you needy? Do you need to be listened to, comforted, complimented, fed, patted on the head?

• YES. i do have 99 problems. and i NEEEEEEEEEEED you to be one of them. please? POR FAVOR?
    47% (9)38% (10)42% (19)Vote
  • NO. i don't fuck with you! you little stupid ass bitch, i ain't fucking with youuuuu
    53% (10)62% (16)58% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I doubt your all bit@h so neither option works for me. How ever , I don't need to be fed empty shallow compliments or flattery to be ok with me. I came to the conclusion many years ago , I can't eat it , I can't pay bills with it and it doesn't permote me in my endeavors to provide for myself and my wife... Total waste of my time to have to stand and listen

0|0
    0|0
  • Nawww, I'm pretty distant from people. And what the fuck are with those lyrics? Is that passable as music these days?

1|0
    0|0
    • DUDE. come on. you gotta rap along :p FEEL THE POWER OF SAYING "FUCK" 938398420934 times :p

• Show All
    • I can see it 😝

• Lol.. Best song about saying fuck is murderdolls "i love to say fuck" its pretty heavy metal tho

• All i needy is foody!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • OMG YES, I always neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed my daily dose of Orbison.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq-J9ZxiFSk

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd never call you a bitch.

Big Sean's best project will always be "Detroit". I don't know if he can ever top that project.

1|0
    0|0
  • My problems are my responsibility.
    If I choose to share them than it means that they have become overwhelming and I'm in need of assistance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw I am a man, we are not human and don't have any need for anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Pwease comment on my answer! I neeeeddd it! 😿

1|1
    0|0
  • Those options are a little over the top.
    But no, when someone leaves I feel like I'm catching my breath again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love that song

1|0
    0|0
    • me too. it's fucking brilliant :p

• Nope,
    Fuck Off I'll talk to you Tomorrow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha once in a great while, It happens to the best of us. I'm not the needy type in general though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy!

Thanks for asking :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in the least lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4