Are you needy? Nee-eeeee-eeedy?

BE HONEST PEEPS.

Are you needy? Do you need to be listened to, comforted, complimented, fed, patted on the head?

• YES. i do have 99 problems. and i NEEEEEEEEEEED you to be one of them. please? POR FAVOR?
  • NO. i don't fuck with you! you little stupid ass bitch, i ain't fucking with youuuuu

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I doubt your all bit@h so neither option works for me. How ever , I don't need to be fed empty shallow compliments or flattery to be ok with me. I came to the conclusion many years ago , I can't eat it , I can't pay bills with it and it doesn't permote me in my endeavors to provide for myself and my wife... Total waste of my time to have to stand and listen

• Nawww, I'm pretty distant from people. And what the fuck are with those lyrics? Is that passable as music these days?

• DUDE. come on. you gotta rap along :p FEEL THE POWER OF SAYING "FUCK" 938398420934 times :p

• I can see it 😝

• Lol.. Best song about saying fuck is murderdolls "i love to say fuck" its pretty heavy metal tho

• All i needy is foody!!!

• OMG YES, I always neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed my daily dose of Orbison.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq-J9ZxiFSk

• I'd never call you a bitch.

Big Sean's best project will always be "Detroit". I don't know if he can ever top that project.

• My problems are my responsibility.
    If I choose to share them than it means that they have become overwhelming and I'm in need of assistance.

• Naw I am a man, we are not human and don't have any need for anything.

• Yes. Pwease comment on my answer! I neeeeddd it! 😿

• Those options are a little over the top.
    But no, when someone leaves I feel like I'm catching my breath again.

• Love that song

• me too. it's fucking brilliant :p

• Nope,
    Fuck Off I'll talk to you Tomorrow.

• Haha once in a great while, It happens to the best of us. I'm not the needy type in general though.

• Very neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy!

Thanks for asking :)

• Not in the least lol

What Girls Said 4