Do you ever regret and miss the friends you've cut off/pushed away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Regret doesn't change the facts love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I do, other times I think it's for the best. I think I'll always have those moments of regret where I'll want my old friends back, where I'll miss the moments and memories that we shared together. But, the fact of the matter is that we were all so different and incompatible in so many ways that I just never realized it when I was younger. Maybe, in a way, that's why it never worked out. Whatever the case, I guess it was for the best. I'm a completely different person now, as are they, and I know somehow that we were meant to go our separate ways.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope.. I cut ties for a reason... When i burn i bridge i make sure i will never need it.. but i do miss friends I've lost because I've had to move

• not the ones I cut off/pushed away... but there are some where I didn't take enough care off and just lost contact, those yes

• Not the ones I've pushed away but the ones I got out of contact with naturally. Moving schools, location, etc.

• I miss the friendship more than the people I have cut off or pushed away, but you make new friends all the time and very few are irreplaceable from my own experience.

• Always. Always.

• I have a bad habit of dissapearing without ever telling anyone what happened to me. I just don't think i matter much to them but I'm probably wrong

What Girls Said 8

• Nope. So far, any friends I cut off or pushed away are not really missed by myself. I may be a bit nostalgic about the fun times we shared, but in hindsight I'm glad to have them out of my life.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bced8d18bb.jpg

• no i just regret NOT meeting people...

• Nope, if theyre cut out of my life it's for a reason!

• Sometimes, but then I remember why I decided to push them away or cut them off. And realize that It's a good thing that I did. Either for their good or my own.

• Sometimes, but then I remember why I cut them out and I don't regret it anymore.

• Nope.
    The ones I 'pushed away' were toxic, so nope. I thank God for releaving myself of them...

• Nope, never. If I cut them off it was for a good reason

• no. the ones I cut out, I did so with good reason. better off without them.