What will you do of someone on GaG confessed they loved you on GaG?

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a lot of people confessing they have a crush on me here. I usually didn't do anything, just stopped flirting with them if I did so before but wasn't feeling the same way. It was up to them if they still wanted to interact with me.
    These days I'd just be like "Oh, okay, thanks I guess".
    LOVE is a strong word though. If some random person confessed that they legit LOVE me, I'd think they're insane.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be like, "You don't even know me in real life. I could be like a serial killer. That's you didn't know that I'm actually a serial killer. Do you love a serial killer."
    I'm not actually a serial killer but it would be fun.
    I realize thats probably what a serial killer would say though.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 12

• We would have a good laugh about it. No one knows anyone here on Gag, unless you already knew each other in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • Deter them... Very quickly. I can be very cold if I feel people are getting too attached and it's not reciprocated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since I've been here I've been asked out 3 times and had someone propose to me sooooo I'm not sure, probably tell them thanks but I don't feel the same way as politely as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be too surprised, I'm a very lovable person.
    I'd be nice, maybe chat with them, then go on with my day.

0|0
    0|0
  • had it happen. she was probably just crushing on me and that's what I tried to explain her, she is very young

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... I wouldn't respond... Nice trolling idea tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Log out for a few weeks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Call bullshit most likely. 💤💤💤
    💩💩

0|0
    0|0