How do I tell her her "friends" are probably using her for money?

Do I tell her or keep it to myself? A friend just messaged me that she gave her room mate a keyboard as a Christmas gift. I know those things cost a lot. That's such an expensive present and they've known each other for about 2 months. I really suspect she's being used. Do I tell her or keep it to myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• What other evidence or suspicions do you have for feeling this way? I know you're being a good friend, but that one thing isn't going to convince her.

• Well for one her friend is acting kinda fake. You know how my gut feelings always snifs out stuff like that :P but I guess you're right. I'll just keep it to myself. Once again.

• Oh, look, I totally understand getting those gut instincts. However, presenting that information to someone else needs to come with more than, "This is what my instincts are telling me." Unless she's already feeling negatively towards this person, I assume she will want to think positively of this person. You'd need X, Y, and Z (and maybe more) that supports your feelings. Until you get that, I would not say anything, even though I know you're just doing it because you care. :)

• Thank you again!

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it to yourself. A keyboard is not a big deal, presumably she's an adult so go on a bout your life.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her please!! Wouldn't you tell me if someone was using me!! I know i would!! I don't care if I look like freak!!!

• tell her! but she might brush you off, be ready

What Guys Said 2

• I'd let it go until you have more than a feeling.

• Tell her I can't stand golddiggers.