Have you ever caught your teacher looking where they weren't supposed to?

i caught my teacher staring at my butt a few times when im walking past

• yes
  • No
  • Somtimes

Most Helpful Guy

• Once, but it wasn't my teacher. In college I visited a friend at his classroom. Walked him, gave him something then left. On my way out I noticed his teacher checking me out. He texted me later and said she vocalized to the entire class, "That... is an attractive man". So yea, I was right about the vibe she gave me as I left lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• One high school history teacher would check out this super hot girl in the front row. I mean I don't blame him, we all did, but it's just weird too lol.

• Naaaah I give them tickets to the gun show in the beginning of the quarter so it doesn't get awkward💪💪😂

• Yeah during my college years when I was doing my LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) course. My classmates notices it too that she was checking me out every now and then. She was in her early 30's... still gross.. That was like 7 years ago XD

• Early thirties? How was it gross she was checking u out.
      Since you're nearing that age , do u still think that's gross?

I guess she wasn't hot enough lol

• That happened when I was 20's and she was around 31 or so. It doesn't matter whether she was good looking or not, it just makes it weird going to her class every day.

• Yes But I like her so not a problem back then

• No. But then again, I'm a boy. I definitely never thought my guy teachers did and I didn't think my women teachers did, just because I thought they weren't dirty people. But these days - who knows? Maybe they did, but I didn't catch them.

• You have a nice butt. They are human too.

• you seem to have a nice butt ;)
    yeah I've seen it happen but of course not on myself lol

• I don't see the harm in looking, but staring is bad. :-P

• PERFECTLY normal for a straight guy to do that

• Yeah she was looking at the D, she could hardly miss it.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah he kept looking at my boobs and i hoped my bits weren't showing!

• Yes I have some guy teachers at my school they be looking at girls butts when they be wearing dresses.

• Sometimes it's just human nature, they can't help it. We are beautiful creatures :P

• Maybe you can take advantage and get an A lol

• I had several attractive young teachers in high school, male and female. And, my chest is.. noticeable. So, I got some peeks. It didn't really bother me.

• I caught a professor staring at my legs before. He was young and good looking but I still thought it'd be inappropriate to take it any further.