What Is My Body type?

Hello, I've been trying to figure out my body type for a while. I am about 5'5'', and my body measurements are 36-27.5-38.5 (in inches). My stomach is pretty flat, but I guess it's just kind of wide-ish. I weigh roughly 135 pounds. My ribcage is on the smaller side, about 28 inches when the measuring tape is pulled tightly. Am I thick? What would I be considered? A pear? An hourglass? Somewhere in between? Thank you!

As an update, my shoulders are 38 inches, so just about the same size as my hips. For the cup size question, there's an 8 inch difference between my ribcage and the chest itself, which would be a 28FF (which isn't as big as one would think, trust me. It's the same size as a 34DD/32E).

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your cup size.

• If cup size is on the larger side, then I'd lean towards thick with a little extra fat.
      If small cup size, then I'd say chubby with a pear-shaped figure

• @rachelbrigs

No it doesn't, but it does offer credence to a 36in bust. If the bulk of that comes from back fat/fat on the sides then that's probably a sign of just having a little extra weight.
      But if it's a larger breast size then it makes more sense of what is proportional on her build.

• @rachelbrigs I'm just looking at the whole picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a pear, almost hourglass. But we need a pic to know for sure.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• You're most than likely a hourglass, since your bust to hip measurements are similar, but your waist is small.

• Wide hips. Pear shaped, I think.

• Need picture

• Sound's like pear!
    a Pear Body type is when your top is pretty small and your hips are larger.