What's your favorite Thanksgiving Day side dish?

I've included some classic examples for the choices in the poll. Yes, I put the options in alphabetical order. Don't ask why.

• Bread
  • Corn
  • Cranberry sauce
  • Green beans
  • Potatoes (scalloped, mashed, drenched in gravy, etc.)
  • Squash or yam
  • Stuffing
It seems the majority are looking forward to the potatoes and stuffing the most. When it's done right, mashed potatoes and stuffing are the BEST! Thanks for weighing in on your favorite foods! Have a happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🍽🙏🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• GIMME THE STUFFING AND SWEET POTATOES

• Hell yeah, eating turkey leftovers as we speak lol.

• Yes, stuffing and sweet potatos are good! My mom had made two whole pans of hashbrown casserole for Thanksgiving. It's amazing, but I'm not looking forward to eating the leftovers every day for the rest of the week haha!

• hashbrown casserole, that sounds delicious!

What Guys Said 1

• A nice hot " PIE " If u kno what I mean ;)

What Girls Said 7

• OMY APPLES! hand down egg salad and celery sticks! lol

• Depends on who is cooking. My sister makes some killer stuffing and some awesome mashed potatoes. She makes her potatoes with sour cream, cream cheese, bacon and chives mixed in and they are fan-fucking-tastic. Her stuffing she makes in the crock pot so it is extra moist and with extra mushrooms.

• I'd say potatoes sound the best out of all of those. =)
    Also corn is cool.

• Potatoes. ❤

All the veggies are good, too, though!

• Corn bread.

• U know something... i never did like corn bread. Maybe its because it not sweet and taste a bit hard.

• Oh... yeah maybe I should try someone homemade... my aunt made some and it was terrible. I bought some in a store nope... gross!!! But I get your point! lol Thnx for responding to me! (:

• @apple24 You're welcome. c:

• Dressing/stuffing

• Out of those options, potatoes, but I really have a soft spot for sweet potato casserole <3