People quick, should I skip school today?

Didn't do my homework that I had an entire week to do (postponed it to yesterday and realized I couldn't do it), so I have no excuses there.
And I have 80 minutes of a guy who just talks about random stuff,
80 minutes of phisics class
and another 120 minutes of Math.
Essentially the most boring experience imaginable.

And the school staff is not strict in the slightest. They don't pay much attention to attendance, unless you're absent for more than just one day.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• than skip school with me lol!

• I never skip math.

• Just go and work on it during boring lectures. They'll think you're taking notes. Sit towards the back.

• you shouldn't school is so expensive

• Does your mom allow for you to be absent? If it's a yes, might as well you skip school :D

• If you're truly 20 years old, then your a big boy and can make your own decision.

What Guys Said 3

• Considering that your problem is procastination, (the reason why you didn't do your homework)
    You should not skip school , because you might end up making it a habit and procastinate going to school the next day.
    Having said that, you can simply say you forgot your homework at home (if it was a hardcopy you had to submit) considering that you might be able to produce it the next day if the teacher asks for it tomorrow itself.

• It never becomes a habit for me. I have done it a select few times in the past (like once a year or so) and I never continued on. I'm 100% I'll go to school tomorrow anyway.

• I am just saying, it might.. what if you aren't able to complete the homework by today itself too, you might end up not going to school tomorrow for the same reason.

• I get your point. Thanks for your opinion.

• yes dude, skip it and spend all day jerking off :P

• it's just school.. it ain't goign anywhere..

it'll be there after Thanksgiving.