Are you mature or Immature? I mean your mind guys?

I think I am the mature one, What about you?

0|0
22|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I can be completely mature one second and completely immature the other. It's so weird.

1|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been mature for my age, an old soul if you will in a young mans body.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I always think of the correct/mature thing to do or say. But I make a conscious decision to say or do the immature/dumb thing.

My thought process is as follows:

*thinks of issue
    *thinks of correct course of action
    *thinks of incorrect course of action
    *reasons with self that the correct course of action is best
    *determines how poorly the incorrect course of action will end up
    *knows consequences of one's actions for following the incorrect course of action
    *does incorrect course of action

0|0
    0|0
  • I am mature when it comes to certain things that require you to be. When I am goofing around, usually not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I act mature I always have but I'm not going to lie every now and again I'll act like a child and give someone a hard time.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm mature at times but playful!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty immature lol, I wish I was more mature

0|0
    0|0
  • I take personal responsibility and don't blame others. It's part of my character. I make my own decisions. I like acting like a goofball but I have my priorities in order usually so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I'm mature for my age 😌 I've been told that before 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little to mature
    That it annoys the hell out of me
    Well i mean you know from our convos and all the other people from gag we talk to

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm both. But immaturity keeps me young.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mature when I need to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm immature

1|0
    0|1
  • I am actually very mature despite my silliness here. In real life I'm always the leader/advisor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely mature 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm very mature for my age 💖💖💖

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm mature. Most of the time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty mature

0|0
    0|0
  • I am mature for my age

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm immature but the friends I sit with at lunch are pretty mature so ya lol I'm the crazy friend <3

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who I am with or what i am doing. At work I am mature. I have to be, or I won't be taken seriously. Plus I won't get respect from the people i have to deal with on a daily basis. I won't be given certain responsibilities at work if I don't show I am mature enough to deal with it.

When I am around friends and family, I am quite immature and craazzzy 😂😂. Unless a serious situation arises. So i am a combination of both immature and mature. Life would be so boring if I had to be mature all of the time 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you tell me the definition of maturity coz I litteraly don't know I m completely impractical and imaginary but I love myself

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'm usually immature, but REALLY mature whenever it's required from me! ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe I am a mature man, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, i am immature as fuck
    But when it comes to discussing and debatig subjects i will become mature like a gentelman

I always like to say that people who call me Immature are Jalous they arnt having as much fun as me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mature, because I can handle adult business when needed. When not conducting business, i'm a loose, fun, immature dude. :-D

#WellBalanced

0|0
    0|0
  • Mature one way, immature in another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Monday through Friday I'm a27 year old. Saturday and Sunday I swear I'm like a 20 year old lol

0|0
    0|0
  • im an immature boy surrounded by people who think they're mature, which honestly, is terrifying.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mature enough to pay my bills, drive carefully, respect people, go to work, not break the law, etc.

Not mature enough to refrain from being my goofy/naïve self.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a switch which I flip back and fourth depending on the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can turn it on and off as I choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm immature. I fart and giggle every time

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what's happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'm quite intelligent. It kinda balances the things out for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does Crazy count? Cause I think in crayons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm mature yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am mature when i need to be, if i am mature all the time then id have no fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a spoilt brat make up your mind

0|0
    0|0