How much pain can you handle? If you have stomach pain or back pain, headache, etc, are you still able to work and get things done?

or do you rest till the pain is gone?😴

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what pain it is, its better to take some rest. How much will I be able to handle - depends on where I am, who I am with, whay I'm working on, how much time I have to complete it etc., Lot of factors 😐

• Let's say you are on your way to work but that's when you get the pain. You have to do quite a lot of work.

• Lol 😄😝

Yes! I am fine.😊

• Thank God 😊 MHO 😘😘😘😘😘

What Guys Said 6

• I went to the chiropractor a few months ago, and found out that I had broken my neck in a fight (yes you can have a hairline fracture and still function) I had a bad back/'neck ache for a while but I didn't let it get to me. So I suppose quite a bit. (He had me in a head lock, and I was upper cutting him in his stomach until he let me go)

• I take a painkiller and get to work, but would not suggest you cause, my pain is not period pain, and the s never to that extent

• I can take a lot of pain. I might moan and groan but I'll get things done. It's this intense emotional pain that's proving a little harder to push through at the minute though.

• I can handle a lot of pain both emotional, physical and mental, I have been in situations where i had no choice but to endure to succeed in certian situations.

• Well i broke my ankle falling 20 feet and continued to run and climb on the bitch for 2 weeks. so i believe high.

• Nah, no rest. I may or may not get very grumpy then though

What Girls Said 3

• I have a pretty high pain tolerance actually, but it could just be because I've broken so many bones and sprained a few things

• My stomach pain is usually ridiculously extreme so no, I can't do anything when I have stomach pain and often leave work early so I can lay down because even just taking a step makes it hurt.

But I typically power through back pain.

• rest until it stops,