Why does my dog keep peeing on my bed?

She isn't allowed in my room, but even then she finds a way to get in and pee on my bed. It usually only ever happens when we've been away for a little while, like over night somewhere, but sometimes it's random. My cat sleeps on my bed every night and the dog used to also, but I'd rather not get peed on now. It happens maybe once a month, but I'm pretty sure timing doesn't matter. Your opinions are very appreciated!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You apparently haven't been strict enough with your dog. A dog is not your friend, it's your loyal companion, subordinate but not equal to you. If it did it once, you discipline it and make sure it doesn't do it again.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Dog is upset you leave overnight or doesn't give it the treats she deserves.

• Marking his territory! lmao

• She probably smells your scent (if it happens only once a month, it could be the smell of your period hormones) and tries to claim the territory.

What Girls Said 0