Should I skip school I so where?

I've never skipped school to go to different places, just faked sick.

I also don't know if I could ask one of my friends to come with me. But I don't know if shell actually come.

did you skip school? How often? Where did you go? How long for? Who did you go with? Why did you skip school?

Most Helpful Guy

• when i was your age i skipped school with my friends a couple time. everytime we realized we were 13 and had nothing to do other then walk around for a few hours. lol we always ended up going to school after two hours or so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay in school, you can only miss so many days until they require a doctor's note or something of the sort.

• I've had 2 days off school out of the term so far

• Haha have fun being sick :P

• I always do (n't)

What Guys Said 1

• Trust me skipping the School will be the last thing I will do in my life, because the time seemed to have been stopped it passes very slowly although there are plenty of things to do when you are out, try playing games I mean the physical ones.

What Girls Said 2

• I skip school all the time! So you could chill at the mall, go to an acrcade... etc... i just stayed home and sometime would go to the mall

• Don't skip school. Just go to class.