You hear often women bemoaning the lack of 'good men'? Is this more about their inability to identify good men with most making bad choices?

Most Helpful Girl

• could be bad decision-making, could also be what's on the market in the area lol.

What Girls Said 2

• it's a combination of things... I have noticed that people who have been single for too long, have a hard time letting go of their little habits. They have accumulated an insane requirements list of how "the perfect guy/girl" has to be and must have accomplished in life.
    Then they are so extremely fixated on this idea of perfection, that they shoot down many potentially great guys in the process.

While I think it is good to wait for the right person, it is impossible to demand perfection. Nobody is perfect.

Or it goes the other way, like you say, and make the wrong choices. They loose the abilty to filter bullshit and will often fall for smoothtalkers.
    Probably have some self esteem issues and will put up with shit they shouldn't

• I've never heard that many people say that, outside of teen girls.

What Guys Said 4

• Both I think, I mean good men we're out here, it's just a combination of both of those things that makes it hard for them to find us, but at the same time, we're looking for good women, so what if they aren't it?

• well i dont think most good men want anything to do with the average American women. some women do trap good men with kids and stuff.

• It's just a matter of 'timing' and their personal preference changes from time to time. Women act upon 'emotional' triggers. And good men don't know how to attract them verbally

• It's several things but mostly they are bemoaning the difference between the quality of man they can get and the quality they would like.

Also women have their own version of a 'Cinderella !0' (a gorgeous sexy woman who at midnight turns into a case of beer and two of your best friends). Their version is the sexy pirate who is sensitive loyal and would make a good dad.