Do you have any drunk stories? And do you think getting drunk is fun?

I just recently got really super drunk and contrary to popular belief, getting drunk is soooo not fun! I hate not being able to control myself. Long story short I woke up with a strange girl on my couch that I didn't even know.

Most Helpful Guy

• On my 21st birthday I came home from the club and I was dying to pee but I also had to vomit after drinking too much. I went into the toilet and took a bucket with me so I could vomit. I sat on the toilet seat and began to pee and vomit. This was at 4:30 am. I ended up falling asleep on the toilet with my head buried in the bucket. My mum then knocks on the door as she needed to shower to get ready for work. That was at 7am.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think being drunk is fun but it would have serious consequences if it was out of my friends' supervision (for me). I make sure I go drunk only when my friends are around. They drag me back home safely.

What Guys Said 9

• It is fun! I also had ano ex girlfriend who was most fun when she was drunk. She really only opened up sexual lyrics after about 4 shots haha. Even that aside, getting shit housed with friends is alost always a good time. Just don't be stupid about it.

• Happened to me a couple of times, my stomach hurt soo bad in the morning, I thought I was dying. I prayed to God not to kill me, and I'd do anything. lol.
    I was just happy to have my wallet, and ass-ginity in check.

• Uh... so many, though most of them are how i get beat up by someone, for kissing his or her... girlfriend, while we dance... even if his or her girlfriend wanted it... meh..

• I once woke up in a different country after getting drunk. Thankfully the girl was fairly attractive.

• I've got too many to tell

• If you do fun things when you're drunk then its fun.

• I think it's fun if you maintain some control hehe

• I got drunk with my my female roommate and her friend. Fucked them both that night.

• Yes... and yes.

What Girls Said 0