What is annoying you today?

I just found out that despite telling us that our term paper was to be 20 pages single spaced, my professor actually wants 20 pages *double* spaced.

I have written twice as much as necessary.

Oh well. He's going to read it all, and he's going to like it BUT I AM STILL ANNOYED.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My room mate thinking that not having a music talent isn't a reason to stop singing all the time -_-

at least we don't have mice

• One of my roommates does the same.

• thanks for the MHO. I found out that blasting the music every time they start to sing send a message much more powerful than words ;) huzzah for passive aggression

• Passive aggression can certainly work wonders.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy sitting next to me is chewing gum *very* loudly... I'm about 10 chews away from punching him in the face...

What Guys Said 10

• E mails from friends all criticizing me about a conflict I had with a co-worker.
    What a pain to have to answer them!

• The fact that I don't have enough money to pick up and move somewhere totally different 😪

• I'm annoyed with myself lately to be honest. I haven't been living up to my own expectations. It's because I've been dealing with some serious and depressing shit but still I shouldn't let things like that get in my way.

• Be as kind to yourself as you can. Feelings do affect you.

• It's a tough realization.

• Yeah it really is actually. I'm not the superhero I've built up in my head.

Thanks again. You've been very helpful. I appreciate it.

• My brother. He is infuriating me.

• A lot of things annoy you probably lol.

What annoys me right now is that I can't understand what a hook up is. I thought hook ups were just one night stands, but people are saying kissing is hooking up too. I'm so confused lol.

• True, actually. I'm fairly easily annoyed, but I am not easily angered.

• Well then you agree with actual definitions?

• *disagree

But yeah you can define it how you want. I'm just going by how it actually is from a English "by the book" perspective.

• Oh my god that is so tragic haha, I feel Ya pain.

Today I'm doing some gardening but I have grass allergies from the recently cut grass. What a scam yea =\.

• Too weak to get out of bed.

• People and things, mostly...

• people mostly lol

• Boringness... I am not finding people to make them annoy

What Girls Said 13