What would you do if you was the opposite sex for the day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this will sound very stupid. :D I would get very wet, and enjoy masturbating sessions, taste myself, try dildos or insert things, just everything sexual. I would not have sex with a man, or maybe I would but now I cannot imagine myself actually doing it. Oh yes and if I was nice, I would go out and enjoy men being gentlemen.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was a guy for a day. I'd go to the bathroom and pee (standing up ofcoarse), then I'd go back to my room and explore how things feel different from a male perspective by jerking off. Then I would convince my roommate to help me see what sex was like from the male perspective. And then go out and hangout and try to pick up girls, as well as see if guys talk about anything interesting in their bathrooms like us girls do. That's basically it.

• You know, technically you can pee standing up. You just have no easy way of aiming.

What Guys Said 6

• I would teach the girls that are guys for the day some things that most girls just don't get.

• The laundry, go shopping, cook tea, slag guys off, do the washing and finish the evening with a spot of ironing...

Haha only joking, before u kill me. I'd just play with myself all day, as long as I was a hot chick ;-)

• I don't have a bloody clue.

I would probably instinctively walk into the male bathrooms and just get arrested or something.

• Do all the things woman do, pee setting down, perfect my makeup technique, flirt with guys, get a guy to buy me a $100 meal.

• I would play with my boobs all day and find out what it feels like for girls to have sex.

• Get preg by a rich guy and collect my meal ticket.

What Girls Said 3

• -fuck bitches
    -walk around shirtless
    -pee in nature :D
    -jerk off
    -get a blow job
    -try anal (on a girl and on a guy)
    -go to a stripclub
    -twerk
    -watch porn
    -fuck a guy
    -be fucked by a guy

• Go in the bathroom and pee standing up 😂😂😂😂

• i'd jack off