Would you feel angry and bitter if the man you loved lied about his sexuality?

I loved him. I discovered he was bi sexual through his Facebook likes and from there everything came out. He slept with transsexuals unprotected behind my back while having unprotected sex with me. Finally months and months later even with proof he finally admitted that he's slept with men but was afraid to me. Like are you fucking serious? He didn't give me a choice to decide to deal with him or not. I'm so fucked up mentally over this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's a problem if he's bi or pan or whatever but if he cheated on you and possibly exposed you to stuff from unprotected sex then that's SERIOUSLY messed up. I'm sorry for that, that's terrible :(

What Guys Said 3

• The issue here should be less about him lying about his sexuality and more of him simply cheating on you. And of course introducing several risks for you. If I were you I wouldn't care if he was bi or not, I'd still dump him only because he cheated.

• I would not be angry at him being bisexual. I would be angry at the cheating part because of std's. The way I view it, a woman who has had multiple sexual partners is no different that a bisexual male. I would want to see the std test results.

• I would be angry for the unprotected sex bit, not anything else. (unless you guys were supposed to be exclusive, then I would be angry for cheating) But it is really hard for people to come out as bi because they give grief from both gays and straight people, society makes it hard so they feel they need to lie. You should be more accepting about that part, and justifiably angry about the other stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely lying to you is horrible, the worst part is the unprotected sex. If you catch something, I'd press charges. I couldn't care less about the sexuality part, that's the least of your worries. & to the people who think it's hard for them to "come out", it shouldn't be that way anymore, & that's giving him even a SLIGHT excuse to put her health in danger- NOT ok. I get that how the post is worded is coming off a little homophobic, but I see anger & fright for her health, & that could be messing with how she's putting it.

• I would feel angry, but only cuz of the actions he took. If a dude told me beforehand I wouldn't even care.

• Did you previously ask about his sexuality or his previous partners? It's not something you casually bring up, especially with them being partners of the same sex. And not to be rude but you're coming off a bit homophobic.