What form of singing you like best?

What singing technique is your favorite?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Nothing beats Rapping, I think it's the style that requires more skills cause it's fast paced, long (generally), and has lots of rhymes.

• Electro-voice singing is the coolest ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps

• I chose normal singing. I can't stand screaming/growling. It's so cringy and awkward to listen to. There are these two songs that have both singing and screaming in it and I really like the singing part but when it gets it the screaming I cover my ears.

• Rap, jazz and swing.

• Plain singing for me

• Gotta love a bit of screaming/harsh vocals in in metal, alongside clean vocals.

• B, you should of added grime to the choice but oh well :D

• Singing, Dubstep, rap.

• the talk box!!!
    google it if you dont know

• Normal rock singing.

I'd rather listen the screeching of kittens being raped than rap.

• Plain singing but only male voice and using chest voice not head voice. And a bit of Growling and Screaming can be good too, I think it's the hardest type of singing

What Girls Said 4

• I went with operatic signing since the best performers of any genre are the ones that are classically trained. Even Tupac was classically trained.

• Plain singing I guess.

• rock singing!

• YOU FORGOT COUNTRY MUSIC!!! They (the good ones at least) have very distinctive voices lol, much different from everything else. At least they used to be, before the new shit came out that sounds just like anything else nowadays.