What singing technique is your favorite?
- Plain Singing (Pop, Rock, Dance music etc): www.theartcareerproject.com/.../Singing-Career.jpgVote A
- Rapping / MC-ing, Rhyming (Spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics like in Rap/Hip Hop music): www.macleans.ca/.../MAC25_NAS_POST.jpgVote B
- Classical Opera singing: assets6.classicfm.com/.../...6773282-article-1.jpgVote C
- Electro-Voice Singing (Like in Techno, House, Rave & Trance music): https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-QV8irCGmOE/hqdefault.jpgVote D
- Scatting (Vocal improvisation in Jazz - with wordless vocables, nonsense syllables or without words): https://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Scatman.pngVote E
- Growling & Screaming (Like in Heavy Metal music): https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ihtETv8s7s4/hqdefault.jpgVote F
- Yodeling (Alpine Folk form of singing - repeated & rapid changes between the low-pitch and the high-pitch voices): i.ytimg.com/vi/qsUacxGAL3o/maxresdefault.jpgVote G