Who else likes listening to piano music?

Just sitting here chilling and it's really relaxing just hearing the notes and imagining myself playing it

I would like like to start playing the piano lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice I can give you is... LEARN AND PLAY IT!

I've been into keyboard instruments since I was 8, and I love playing. The versatility, the sound, the "classy" feeling that the piano have is incredible. You'll not regret it :D

Some good piano composers that I like are Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt, Satie and Debussy. There are a lot of Jazz pianists that are great too, like Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea and Art Tatum. Then, there's popular piano, like Yiruma, Yann Tiersen and Jarrod Radnich, that is pretty good too. Search about this guys and you'll find amazing piano music!

What Girls Said 3

• I love piano music. I can't play that well but my husband plays piano and it's awesome to hear him play all my favourite songs. If you'd really like to learn it, you should!

• Meeee! I love it. very soothing (:

What Guys Said 1

• LOVE piano. Always an epic story in my head.