What makes a woman sexy?

What traits must a woman have in order to be considered sexy? What's your personal description of a sexy woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy is more about aura and maturity, than about how her body looks or what she is wearing.

True sexiness naturally oozes out, and is very intoxicating. :)

What Guys Said 13

• She has to know how to be subtle. There is a fine line between sexy and slut very few women actually know that.

• m.cdn.blog.hu/en/endike/image/Zuzanna_bouncing.gif

just you being you is good enough for me

• To me on the physical level its mostly the face and hair. Then when she has a positive personality, it's an instant crush because it sexaaay.

• For me a sexy woman blushes like she is kind of shy, smiles (can also be part of blushing away) and is not lead by her insecurities. Don't mind the woman to be angry sometimes since nobody can always be happy and her physical appearance should be slightly above average at least to make me attracted to her in my scala

• A body that exudes "hard work".

• She needs to be smart, shy, funny and the ability to tell right from wrong, a lot of people don't have that and well maybe looks, but... i don't really care about looks... i mean look at me i look like shit lol

• boobs, booty.

• Her sexiness.

• First and foremost is confidence. Everything after that is gravy.

• Her ability to put a sexual innuendo into every sentence she says.

• Pretty face, wide hips, big butt, and bewwwwwwwwwwwwwwbs.

• Big boobs, skinny, tall

• I really don't know.

What Girls Said 6