What kind of rides do you like at amusement parks?

Most Helpful Girl

• the kiddie ones. rollercoasters give me MASSIVE headaches afterwards. like i can't even open my eyes, my head hurts so much.

• That sucks about the roller coasters giving you headaches and stuff. Theu do ride crazy and fast.

• yea :( it's thrilling but... I don't know... the whole time i feel like i'm about to die lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones that will make me nauseated the fastest. Those are the most fun 😂😋

What Girls Said 7

• I like the one where i get splashed with water... last time i went on a rollcoaster I was hold on to my friend so tight she was red!!!

• Roller coasters and water rides! Anything that spins round quickly is good for me.

• I hate water rides and love rides in the dark like rockin' roller coaster and tower of terror (Disney)

• The boring rides that stay on the ground and that do not go up more than 30ft off the ground.

• Roller coasters are my fave & I looove amusement parks

• I love crazy rides ones with loops, big drops, and etc. I'm such a YOLOer. 😎

• Huge roller coasters!!

What Guys Said 2

• I like the exit ride. Amusement parks give me anxiety with all the people.

• The banshee is bad ass