You accidentally dropped your brand new, very expensive phone into the dirty unisex toilet at a bar, what do you do?

It already has all your personal info on it cuz you've been using it for a week.

Most Helpful Guy

• Attempt to grab it, miss, it starts descending deeper into the poopy drain

I panic, dig deeper and hear the guy next to me unload his chili. The smells fill my nostrils and with the position I'm already in, I can't help but throw up everywhere.

Now I can't see my phone, my arm is submerged in disgusting toilet water and now throw up is everywhere. The dude shitting next door is like "bro everything alright in there?" rips ass again and I can't help but respond with another hurl. Now I'm knee deep in my own vomit and toilet water and with how far I've come there's no turning back now. I wade through the vomit and water to find my phone resting in the porcelain pits. Finally grabbing it with a grin on my face, I pull it out splashing a medly of disgusting fluids all over the floor (And myself.)

Not sure if I wanna tell you how it ends..

What Girls Said 5

• 1|0
  • Panic and probably cry because I didn't get insurance on it and, while I could afford to replace it, I don't fuckin' want to have to spend that money.

• Be a man and pull it out, then get some lysol wipe and wipe it down lol get a new case while ur at it.

• i'd just leave it. fuck it all.

• Fucking grab it, there's always soap to wash my hands off with later...

What Guys Said 1

• Wrap my hand in toilet paper, quickly grab and dry the phone. Then take a purell bath lol