Should I or should I not?

Today I got fired because my ex boyfriends baby momma showed up and made a scene at my work place. (Refer to previous posts for detailed info on the situation) I kind of want to go Paper Towns on his ass. Teepee his house, ceran wrap his car maybe even egg his house. Should I or should I not? I know it's immature but it would surely make me feel a hell of a lot better. Am I right?

Most Helpful Guy

• It'll make you feel better right the. But it still doesn't get your job back. I always say that holding on to things like that is just letting people live rent free in your head. Who needs that?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he can pin it on you, then not only are you unemployed but you're in trouble with the law.

Weigh the pros and cons here.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Just get the cctv and other evidence of her harassment and take her to court. That should be revenge on both of them.

• You should after all you deserve it from being fired! There is nothing wrong with having a little revenge.

• If you were to act out like that, that would make you almost as bad as him.
    Revenge is for children/teens.
    You should act maturely and move on.