What ethnic group do you belong to?

Just wondering which groups are in the majority and minority on here.

• African/ African American
    7% (3)15% (5)11% (8)Vote
  • Asian
    21% (9)12% (4)17% (13)Vote
  • Caucasian
    45% (19)53% (18)49% (37)Vote
  • Hispanic/ Latin American
    17% (7)9% (3)13% (10)Vote
  • Mixed
    10% (4)11% (4)10% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• To quote New Girl, I'm "honkey as hell". I am partially native American, but I don't really think it counts when it's 1/18th or something like that.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'm African American

1|1
    0|0
    • look like a mut to me. ;p

• Show All
    • surrreeeeee

• lmao I am for real... maybe you should tell your friends here to be careful what they post about you. I'm sure you know the question I'm talking about. Think logically, how else would I have seen your pic? No offence but I have wayyy better things to do than stalk a random guy :/

• Simplified: White
    More precise: Native English
    Most precise: Basque (Spaniard), Anglo, Saxon, Celtic.

1|0
    0|0
  • White Scottish.

2|0
    0|0
  • Prussian heritage. So as caucasion as it gets.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mixed, but I'm not listed...

1|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian, particularly a Germanic one. You know, those pillaging arseholes of Northern Europe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mexican American

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a black American so I voted A! :-D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Mixed. I mainly associate myself as Brazilian although I am actually Brazilian, Afro-Brazilian, Japanese, and French.

1|2
    1|0
  • I'm Asian.

2|0
    0|0
  • well there's no middle eastern, so i put African. i technically am north African.

1|0
    0|0
  • I belong to the vampire group because i'm so freaken pale. :D

All jokes aside I'm American and I know i'm mixed not sure with what. Though all I know is that I have family members that came from Scotland 5 generations ago. Also due to being so pale You can see my blood veins in a lot of places due to being so pale. So my chest looks like it's made up of blue spider webs. Plus I look like I glow in the sun light and when the flash goes off on a camera. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • while I'm of partial African decent, I hate being referred to as "African American". that should be reserved for actual Africans that happen to be US citizens. or their children.

American in itself is actually an ethnicity. as such, my ethnicity is American, jamaican, native/indigenous American, and portugese

1|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic/ Latin American

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an alien.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican.

1|0
    0|0
  • Half Italian, 1/4 Lebanese, 1/4 Spanish (as in Spain)

I'm not sure what this is considered.

1|1
    1|0
    • Mixed? I don't know...

• Mexican American (:

1|1
    0|0
  • I think most people on here are Caucasian like me

1|0
    0|0
  • This isn't ethnic. It's a race poll.

1|0
    1|0
    • True... didn't want to put race there, it just looked wrong somehow

• Show All
    • I used this to decide to say ethnic groups instead of race. And yes I threw in Hispanic/ Latin American just for the sake of it, since there are many Latin American people in America and this is an American based site...
      blog.world-mysteries.com/.../

• look idc. you can view it as a race or an ethnicity, but if any hispanic person disagrees with you than it's your problem.