What kind of water do you drink?

I drink FIJI water

What kind of water do you drink?
This water is like the water that comes out of your sink but very very clean, it does not have the bottle taste people get when they drink organic waters, No after taste. And if you go for a jog or something id choose this water when its cold its really really good and it quinches your thirst.

My other water

This is so good home made, but i usualy buy it out the bottle when i don't feel like making it. Its really good if you want flavor in your water i dont recommend this after a jog or something id stick to the FIJI for that but this is good with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I drink water...

I like the water that comes from the sink in my basement bathroom at my house. It's better than the water that comes from the upstairs bathroom sink and the kitchen sink and the fridge.

• I drink bottled water!

• 0|0
  • I like to drink water with a bit of lemon. It's healthy and good for your skin.

• Filtered water from my refrigerator. I use a stainless steel bottle and refill it if I want to take it with me.

• Haha Fiji water oh la la 💁🏻
    I'm more subtle, I prefer Evian.

• I drink water that comes from a water well near my house.

• Purified water/fiji/evian.

• Purified water from another planet. Mmmmm!!! natural water! 😛

• I just get the cheapest pack every week

• Sparkling water

• Water from my fridge

• Clean and purest water

• Filtered out of the tap...

What Guys Said 17

• Lol @ the walking Fiji advertisers. "it does not have the bottle taste people get when they drink organic waters". What?

A multistage water filter for the tap is great and way more cost effective than any bottled water.

Bottled water is practically a pollutant. Amount of plastic that goes into selling just water is ridiculous.

• Water from the natural artesian wells in my area is my first choice

• Regular seems to work just fine.

• I drink mineral water ( Bisleri, Aquafina) for example

• I hope you're aware that water in plastic bottles is very bad for the environment, unless you always refill. There is a staggering amount of fossil fuel involved in manufacturing and transportation.

Also, bottled water is not inspected, so there is no guarantee that it is any better than tap water, and it often isn't.

• Not to mention that municipal water utilities have significantly higher quality control standards than bottlers.

• VOSS or GTFO!!!

• I drink burnt star fuel aka hydrogen it's also combined with oxygen, it's called it H2O, carbon-based life fuel.

• I live next to a creek. The water is salty and chlorinated so we have water purifiers. The water tastes like mineral water, just minus the taster of mineral water. So, yeah, it tastes good and normal.

• I live in Australia. Our toilet water probably tastes better than Fuji water.

When I am being fancy, I like to drink Perrier.

• The H3O kind.

• Clean and clear.

• i drink see through water

• Tap water or Mount Franklin

• I drink water that comes out of my fridge and bottles... I don't drink picky rich people's water.

• I drink water water.

• I drink any water thats drinkable. Tap, rain, bore, dam, spring, mineral, even creek water.